Every year AIA Pennsylvania askes Emerging Professionals around Pennsylvania to nominate their firm for the EPiC Firm Award. This award signifies that the firm is engaging and fostering Emerging Professionals in the Architecture Community. AIA Pennsylvania EPiC committee would like to celebrate all possible firms in 2022 that meet the criteria as an EPiC firm. This recognition gives AIA Pennsylvania members the chance to bestow their firms with the “EPiC Firm” designation. The EPiC committee encourages all firms to apply to promote your firm as one that;
- Will make an impact on the next generation as well as lead change to strengthen the profession.
- Creates leadership and career development opportunities for young professionals
- Welcomes new professionals, alternative career path professionals, and anyone with an architecture background or interest in the profession.
Here are the areas that your firm will be assessed on. Please see if you are ready and if not look to this as areas to strengthen or improve as you grow your firm.
- Architectural Experience Program
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
More information to follow. If you would like more information contact Susan Frear at firstname.lastname@example.org.