AIA Pennsylvania’s new Career Center is designed to provide the architecture industry’s employers and candidates, particularly firms based in Pennsylvania or candidates seeking employment throughout the state, with a better overall experience and more chances for professional connection and opportunity through a robust interface.
The new Career Center Name will allow you to:
Manage Your Career
• Search and apply to architecture industry jobs at firms that fit and value your experience and credentials!
• Upload your anonymous resume so potential employers can contact you, but you maintain control of your information and choose to whom you release your information.
• Receive an alert every time a job becomes available that matches your personal profile, skills, interests, and preferred location(s).
• Access career resources and job searching tips and tools.
Recruit for Open Positions
• Post jobs where the most qualified and engaged architecture professionals will find and apply to them.
• Promote your jobs directly to nearly 3,000 architecture professionals across Pennsylvania via our exclusive Job Flash email.**
• Search the resume database and contact qualified candidates proactively.*
• Expose your job postings to a larger audience through diversity, veterans, and social networks.
We hope the new Career Center will streamline the job search for members looking to hire talent or seeking new career opportunities.
*Please note that the job board and resume bank/database are in development and will be built up with postings and promotion of the Career Center to the AIA Pennsylvania membership, architecture schools, and the American Institute of Architecture Students (AIAS).
**All AIA Pennsylvania members will automatically be enrolled in the Job Flash email, set to hit inboxes twice a month.
Members save on marketing, recruiting, and hiring the best talent.
AIA Pennsylvania members, please check your inboxes for the April/May issue of the Pennsylvania Architect Newsletter. The issue includes a one-time complimentary 30-day posting to the Career Center to promote any current or future openings in your firm. To redeem this offer, create an employer account, select “30 Day Job Posting” on the “Post a Job” page, and enter the coupon code during checkout to post your position at no charge. Firms are eligible for the complimentary posting and member rates if at least one firm leader is a current AIA member. Join or renew at aia.org.
Image courtesy of Spillman Farmer Architects