Allied Member Directory
FocusHRO is a human resource firm dedicated to helping small to mid-sized companies with insurances, employee beneﬁts, and human resources. FocusHRO offers free levels of HR support for qualifying companies and helps train personnel to better understand the human resources field. Insurance and benefits are a function of HR, and we can help you pull together a process and structure with the goal of helping your company be the best it can be and succeed.…
For more than 30 years, the Partners leading MMP&S’ Pennsylvania office, Rich Davies, Hon. AIA; Vittoria D. Greene; and Kevin Dmochowsky, have guided the Architects and Engineers of Pennsylvania, providing a wide range of services including:
- Defending them in construction, commercial, and personal injury litigation
- Assisting them in contract preparation and review
- Providing risk management advice
- Addressing their compliance with professional and business licensure requirements
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is North America’s leading manufacturer of commercial masonry and hardscapes products from brands including Echelon Masonry, Belgard hardscapes, Amerimix mortars, stuccos and grouts and more. APG’s network of coast-to-coast manufacturing facilities and dedicated regional architectural rep team merge the power of our national scale with the unrivaled local service that your project demands.…
Rockfon provides customers with a complete ceiling system offering, combining stone wool ceiling panels with suspension grid systems, metal ceiling solutions, and now wood ceilings. Our products help create beautiful, comfortable spaces. Easy to install and durable, they protect people from noise and the spread of fire while making a constructive contribution toward a sustainable future.
AT THE HARMAN GROUP, WE CELEBRATE A CULTURE OF EXCELLENCE WITHIN A DYNAMIC WORKING ENVIRONMENT. SINCE 1984, OUR MULTI-DISCIPLINED TEAMS HAVE WORKED COLLABORATIVELY WITH ARCHITECTS, ENGINEERS, DEVELOPERS, OWNERS AND CONSTRUCTION TEAMS TO PROVIDE ELEGANT STRUCTURAL SOLUTIONS FOR EVERY PROJECT WE UNDERTAKE. WE ARE DRIVEN TO SEE OPPORTUNITY IN CHALLENGES AND UNCOVER SOLUTIONS AMID OBSTACLES.
Allied Membership with AIA Pennsylvania
Become a part of the AIA Pennsylvania family!
AIA Pennsylvania represents the 6th largest contingent of Architects in the nation with almost 3,000 registered architects and architectural graduates. We can help you reach them.
Our members regularly specify products and engage in industry specialists to bring their designs to fruition. Partnering with AIA Pennsylvania gives you direct access to well respected design professionals on the cutting edge of the built environment.
Below are just a few of the benefits you will start receiving when you become an Allied Member with AIA Pennsylvania:
- Hyperlink to your website on aiapa.org
- 30% discount on hard copy AIA Contract Documents
- Listing in the Allied Member Directory on aiapa.org
- Two dedicated e-blasts to entire membership
- AIA Pennsylvania event registration at Member Rate
- 20% discount on website advertising
- 25% discount on monthly newsletter advertising
- Sponsorship opportunities for all AIA PA Events including the prestigious Architectural Excellence Design Awards
- Use of the event calendar and job board
Find out more of what we offer in our 2021 Allied Member Prospectus.