Allied Member Directory
MMP&S – Milber, Makris, Plousadis & SeidenMMP&S – Milber, Makris, Plousadis & Seiden Contact: Rich Davies, Hon. AIA
For more than 30 years, the Partners leading MMP&S’ Pennsylvania office, Rich Davies, Hon. AIA; Vittoria D. Greene; and Kevin Dmochowsky, have guided the Architects and Engineers of Pennsylvania, providing a wide range of services including:
- Defending them in construction, commercial, and personal injury litigation
- Assisting them in contract preparation and review
- Providing risk management advice
- Addressing their compliance with professional and business licensure requirements
Allied Membership with AIA Pennsylvania
Become a part of the AIA Pennsylvania family!
AIA Pennsylvania represents the 6th largest contingent of Architects in the nation with almost 3,000 registered architects and architectural graduates. We can help you reach them.
Our members regularly specify products and engage in industry specialists to bring their designs to fruition. Partnering with AIA Pennsylvania gives you direct access to well respected design professionals on the cutting edge of the built environment.
Below are just a few of the benefits you will start receiving when you become an Allied Member with AIA Pennsylvania:
- Hyperlink to your website on aiapa.org
- 30% discount on hard copy AIA Contract Documents
- Listing in the Allied Member Directory on aiapa.org
- Two dedicated e-blasts to entire membership
- AIA Pennsylvania event registration at Member Rate
- 20% discount on website advertising
- 25% discount on monthly newsletter advertising
- Sponsorship opportunities for all AIA PA Events including the prestigious Architectural Excellence Design Awards
- Use of the event calendar and job board
Find out more of what we offer in our 2022 Allied Member Prospectus.