The Associate Award recognizes an AIA Pennsylvania Associate who has demonstrated outstanding leadership, creativity, and significant contributions to their communities, the architecture profession, and the AIA.
ELIGIBILITY: The nominee must be an AIA Pennsylvania Associate member who graduated within the last ten (10) years but is not yet licensed to practice architecture as of the nomination deadline. NOMINATION REQUIREMENTS: A formal letter of recommendation should be endorsed by the primary nominator (AIA PA member) or another AIA PA member.
Please note all recipients were Associate AIA (unlicensed) at the time of their nomination. Presently, they are likely current AIA (licensed) members.
- Melanie Ngami, Associate AIA | 2022
- Nickie Cheung, Associate AIA | 2020
- Patrick Ness, Associate AIA | 2019
- Rachel Haynes, Associate AIA | 2018
- Joe Adiutori Jr., Associate AIA | 2017
- Raymond Bowman, Associate AIA | 2016
- Troy Hannigan, Associate AIA | 2015
- Jared McKnight, Associate AIA | 2015
- Erike De Veyra, Associate AIA | 2014