2021 EPiC Leadership Positions Available!
Applications due by November 27th. Contact Michelle McKenna at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit or learn more.
- Letter of Intent
- Letter of Recommendation
2 Year Position. Eligible for 2 consecutive terms. Can be Associate AIA or Young Architect. Preferably already a member of the EP Committee. Voted on by the EP Committee & approved by the AIA PA Board of Directors.
- Responsible for organizing and planning bi-monthly or monthly conference calls.
- Plan (1) EP meeting IRL per year (This could expand to include those outside the EP Committee).
- Provide leadership and direction for future programs and events.
- Collect and discuss the key issues that face EP’s with the committee.
- Maintain the AIA PA Paula Maynes ARE Grant Task Force.
- Assist other EP leaders with mission and tasks.
- Attend the following events:
- AIA Grassroots
- AIA Convention
- AIA Large States Conference
- AIA Tri-States
- AIA PA Architects Action Day
- AIA PA Awards Gala
Young Architect Regional Director (YARD)
The Young Architect Regional Director represents Pennsylvania within the AIA National’s Young Architect Forum. The YAF advocates for architects licensed less than ten (10) years and under forty (40) years old within the Institute. They also coordinate and disseminate information, programs and opportunities pertinent to young architects down to the regional and local component level.
- (1) Joint Committee meeting with the National Associates Committee
- Monthly full-committee conference calls
- Monthly conference calls with focus group
- Yearly deliverables vary with workgroup selection, generally consisting of research for and assembly of internal documents, public articles, position statements, etc.
- (2) years
- Attend monthly EPiC conference calls
- Attend quarterly AIA Pennsylvania board meetings (4 a year)
- Attend Grassroots and Architects Action Day