- This event has passed.
AIA Middle PA – Canstruction State College
April 20, 2017
Join AIA Middle Pennsylvania for the 1ST Annual Design and Build Canstruction Competition benefitting the State College Food Bank
- Teams of State College Architects, Engineers, Contractors, Designers and Students attending Schools of Architecture, Engineering and Design.
- Design & build structures made entirely from canned foods within a 10’Wx10’Lx8’H space at the Nittany Mall.
- March 10 CANstructure Drawings Due
- April 19 All CANS to Nittany Mall
- April 20 Build Day – Nittany Mall
- April 21-29 Public Exhibition – Nittany Mall
- April 28 Awards Ceremony – Nittany Mall
- April 30 DeCANstruction
- NITTANY MALL: 2901 EAST COLLEGE AVE. STATE COLLEGE, PA 16801
- To benefit the State College Food Bank and help end hunger in Central Pennsylvania.
*Please make checks payable to: The State College Food Bank
Volunteer to help make the 1st Annual Canstruction State College event a success! Many volunteer positions are open; you don’t have to be on a design team to contribute to this rewarding event! It’s easy to get involved and help your community stock the local food bank shelves. Volunteers are needed at various stages of the competition and exhibition, primarily at the Nittany Mall. Please contact Polly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more at www.statecollegepa.canstruction.org