- This event has passed.
CE Academy Web Series: Kitchen Cabinets
July 20 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Hosted by CE Academy and presented by Wolf Home Products
- Understand the categories that go in to making up the domestic kitchen cabinet market
- Identify and compare various substrates and composition of kitchen cabinets
- Examine the features and benefits of various finish options for kitchen cabinets
- Define and compare framed and frameless cabinets, as well as factory built versus assembled cabinets
- Discuss available and new hardware options
1 AIA HSW/LU CE Hour(s)
About the Series
In an effort to provide you with opportunities to satisfy your continuing education requirements, and possibly a welcomed distraction from the current climate, we’re changing directions a bit. CE Academy invites you to join us the week of July 20th as we host a series of complimentary webinars for you. We’ll report attendance for credit to AIA, as well as issue certificates of completion upon conclusion of the webinar series to assist with self-reporting.
As the top National Education Provider for AIA and the USGBC, we’re ramping up our online courses and webinar offerings at RonBlank.com and
About the Presenter:
Wolf Home Products was founded in 1843 as a single store selling dry goods and lumber on the banks of Pennsylvania’s Susquehanna River. During the first half of the 1900s, the company expanded into a mid-Atlantic wholesale and retail lumber operation with 30 locations.
By the early 2000s, Wolf transitioned its successful lumber operation into a sourcing organization, offering kitchen, bath, and building products exclusively to independent building materials dealers.
Wolf Home Products continued its growth with the introduction of Wolf-branded product lines in 2010. Today, the company is committed to product and geographic expansion, servicing 3,500+ dealers nationally and in Canada.