- This event has passed.
COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA DISPARITY STUDY PUBLIC MEETING
April 30, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
What is a disparity study?
- Examines participation of minority-, women-, veteran-, disabled-, and LGBT-owned businesses in public contracting
- Measures the availability of minority-, women-, veteran-, disabled-, and LGBT-owned businesses for public contracts
- Assesses local marketplace conditions for small businesses and minority-, women-, veteran-, disabled-, and LGBT-owned businesses
- Monday April 30, 2018; 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Mars Drink Conference Room
The Chamber of Commerce of Greater Philadelphia
200 South Broad Street, 7th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Learn more about the study from the disparity study consultant
- Ask questions about the disparity study
- Give testimony about your experiences working in the local marketplace
This meeting is in partnership with the Asian American Chamber of Commerce