- This event has passed.
Leadership Development Series
September 11, 2018 @ 8:00 am - June 11, 2019 @ 10:00 pm
AIA Pennsylvania is teaming up with ABC Keystone to offer AIA members the ABC Keystone member discount for the Leadership Development Series!
What are you doing to retain your top talent?
How are you developing your organization’s executives of the future? This interactive leadership series is designed for up-and-coming leaders in your organization, field personnel moving into a leadership role, and experienced leaders who want a “refresher.” Develop leadership skills critical to a successful career and business! Sign up for the entire series at a discount or “opt in” to individual sessions.
Top three reasons to send your team leaders to ABC Keystone for leadership development:
- Prepare your leaders to meet their daily challenges with proven tools.
- Great way to advance and retain your top talent.
- Proven, practical course geared towards leadership development in the construction industry.
Members learn and grow from training and peer interaction!
The Leadership Development Series at ABC Keystone is an interactive series to develop the future leaders of your organization. Designed to enhance the skills of both existing and new leaders this series has met with outstanding reviews.
Sessions in the Leadership Development Series:
- Self-Management – The Art of Getting Things Done (September 11, 2018)
- Leadership vs Management (October 9, 2018)
- Communication for Success – Session I – Discovering your DiSC Style (November 13, 2018)
- Communication for Success – Session II – Discovering Your DiSC Style (December 11, 2018)
- Engaging and Mobilizing Your Team (January 8, 2019)
- Networking / Referrals / Strategic Alliances (February 12, 2019)
- Presentations – Removing the Fear (March 12, 2019)
- Building a High-Trust Team: Who’s Got Your Back? (April 9, 2019)
- Where’s the Cash? Understanding Financials for Non-accountants (May 14, 2019)
- Laws of Leadership (June 11, 2019)