- This event has passed.
Making Social Media Manageable: Tactics to Increase Your Impact & Efficiency
September 12 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
DATE: September 12, 2023
TIME: 11:30am – 1:00pm
Submitted for 1.5 AIA LU
NEWLY ADDED PROGRAM:
We added another program to the Tri-State Marketing Series titled Social Media 2023. Our evaluations showed many members wanted a deeper dive with social media. So, here we are!
One of the most common marketing challenges in the architectural industry is social media strategy and time management. In many small firms, the individual managing social media wears multiple hats. Can you relate? If you’re actively working on projects, managing your firm, and conducting business development activities, adding social media to your “To Do” list can feel daunting.
Success within the social media landscape takes time, effort, and consistency. The good news? It’s possible to leverage social strategically to support your marketing efforts without overwhelming you. Combining a better understanding of the various platforms with innovative content creation tactics can increase your firm’s visibility efficiently.
In this presentation, we’ll help you do just that as we cover the following:
- Identify time-saving tactics that allow you to increase the impact you’re having on social media in a sustainable way.
- Explain practical ways to develop and organize your content for easy sharing.
- Explore LinkedIn and ways you can increase your thought leadership on the platform.
- Discuss Instagram and the tactics you can implement to increase engagement with potential clients.
- Katie Alessi, Marketing Director & Founder, Trifecta Collaborative
- Kira Pogge, Owner, Social Media and Content Strategists, Kira Pogge Creations, LLC