- This event has passed.
PA Department of State | BPOA Webinar
November 8, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Tuesday, November 8, 2022
12:00pm – 1:00pm
1 AIA LU credit
Join the Pennsylvania State Department’s Bureau of Professional & Occupational Affairs (BPOA) and AIA Pennsylvania Legal Counsel for a comprehensive webinar review of the initiation, evaluation, and processing of architects’ individual and firm licensure applications, complaints, and prosecution.
Take advantage of this essential program to reduce the risk of disciplinary action against your individual or firm license!
After this webinar, participants will have an understanding of the following:
- The functions and structure of the Pennsylvania Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs
- The Code of Ethics for the Pennsylvania Architect
- The Pennsylvania licensure application process and requirements
- The forms of misconduct and the complaint/prosecution process for the state of Pennsylvania
- How to reduce the risk of having a complaint filed against them or their firm
Special thanks to our program’s presenters:
- Ray J Michalowski, Esq. | Senior Prosecutor, Department of State BPOA
- Anthony Potter, Esq. | AIA Pennsylvania Legal Counsel