PAC Fallingwater Tour
RSVP to ADVOCATE for ARCHITECTS
Join the PA Architect’s PAC as we welcome Senator John Gordner, Majority Whip and Senator Jay Costa, Minority Floor Leader to Fallingwater!
State Senator John Gordner
- Consumer Protection & Professional Licensure
- Rules & Executive Nominations , Vice Chair
State Senator Jay Costa
State Senator Jay Costa, Senate Minority Floor Leader, was elected in a special election in April 1996. He is now serving his fifth full term representing the City of Pittsburgh, East Hills communities, areas of the Mon Valley and South Hills (43rd District).
The Senator currently sits on the following committees:
- Appropriations, ex-officio
- Game & Fisheries
- Health & Human Services
- Rules & Executive Nominations, Minority Chair
- Veterans Affairs & Emergency Preparedness, Minority Chair