- This event has passed.
SCUP 2017 Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference
April 2 - April 4
SCUP 2017 Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference:
Necessity is the Mother of REinvention
Join the Society for College and University Planning at Princeton University on April 2-4, 2017, as they examine how higher education is radically changing. From pedagogy to space management, funding and assessment to communication and more—no aspect of the university is immune to the transformation that is breaking down traditional silos and creating new opportunities in higher education.
Leaders from across the region will share what they are doing to build new partnerships, measure success, engage the right stakeholders and much more.
AIA LU credit courses include:
- A UNIVERSITY’S STRATEGIC LOOK AT OFF-CAMPUS STUDENT HOUSING
- SUCCESSFUL ORGANIZATIONAL REALIGNMENT AND PROCESS IMPROVEMENT IN A FACILITIES DEPARTMENT
- ORGANIZING PROJECT PLANNING METHODOLOGY USING INTEGRATED PROJECT DELIVERY (IPD)
- SENIOR LEARNING COMMUNITY AT PURCHASE COLLEGE: ENCOURAGING LIFELONG LEARNING
- INCREASING DESIGN EFFECTIVENESS THROUGH TARGETED STUDENT ENGAGEMENT
- BUILDING TWO NEW URBAN CAMPUSES IN ONE YEAR: PLANNING, CHALLENGES, RESULTS
AIA HSW credit courses include:
- CREATING FACILITIES THAT ENABLE AND REINVENT NEW PEDAGOGIES
- TRANSFORMING AGING FACILITIES INTO ASSETS FOR NEXT GENERATION STUDENTS
- THE CARBON NEUTRAL CAMPUS: MORE THAN AN ENGINEERING PROBLEM
- THE HAPPY CAMPUS: REDUCE STRESS AND IMPROVE LEARNING
- FINANCIAL, TECHNICAL, AND GOVERNANCE STRATEGIES FOR GETTING TO ZERO EMISSIONS
- CAMPUS PLANNING THAT ALIGNS SUSTAINABILITY AND INFRASTRUCTURE
- PARTNERS IN ASSESSMENT: MEASURING SPACES FOR STUDENT ENGAGEMENT