- This event has passed.
Section Cut Conference
March 8 - March 10
Attend Section Cut, our virtual conference focused exclusively on Practice Operations for small to mid-sized architecture firms. For three days, March 8–10, you’ll hear from over 45+ speakers who’ll share insights on how to build great businesses, improve work processes, and create better culture.
Who is Section Cut For?
- Firm Owners
- Operational Leaders
- Financial Directors
- Office Managers
- Project Managers
- Hiring Managers
With free CEU’s from over 20 presentations focusing on insights for small to mid-sized firms
DESCRIPTION: The Future of Design is Practice Operations
Join us for unique takes on the following topics that resonate with small to medium size firms:
- Management and Operations
- Designing the Client Experience Project
- Leadership and Team Building
- Communication Tools and Skills
- Strategies for Success for JEDI
- Organizational Design
- The future of Design Operations (BIM)
- Driving Change within your firm
- Business Models
- Goal Setting Across the Organization
- Adapting to the Future of Work
Virtual Career Fair – Meet and Greet with Emerging Leaders in the Expo Hall
Join us for Section Cut’s virtual career fair, where we’re bringing together over 1000 talented emerging leaders within the architecture industry to meet and connect. Talk to our Section Cut partners— industry tech leaders building the tools of the future, meet hiring companies, and grow your network.