- This event has passed.
HR Fall Cleaning
August 16 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Presented by Director of Workforce Advisory, Kristi Weierbach, Ph.D., SPHR, SHRM-SCP, FPC at Stambaugh Ness
Traditionally the last quarter of the year is busy with holiday parties, preparing for old man winter, and potentially bonus payments. Join us as Stambaugh Ness’ Director of Workforce Advisory, Kristi Weierbach, Ph.D., SPHR, SHRM-SCP, FPC, discusses why it is important to dust off your policies and prepare employee communications surrounding company holiday activities, inclement weather, and paid time off.
In this webinar, we will review:
- Benefit Open Enrollment
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Accommodating Fall Sports Schedules
- Dusting off the Shelves – Organizing, Reviewing Files, etc.
- Revisiting the Summer Workout Blog and Accomplishments vs. Outstanding Items
- Preparing for open enrollment season.
- Creating policies to cover inclement weather situations.
- Best Practices for reviewing and updating policies.
- Communicating effectively with employees.