- This event has passed.
Stone Wool Acoustic Ceilings for Health & Well-Being
June 23 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 amFree
Provider Name: Rockfon
Length: 1 Hour
Credits: 1 LU|HSW, 1 GCBI CE, 1 IDCEC, 1 OAA, 1 AIBC, 1 AAA
Cost: No charge
This course will begin with a discussion of Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ) and the elements which together can help
support the health and well-being of building occupants. Next, the course will explore how interior finish choices can positively impact indoor air quality. Included will be a discussion of what products certifications the specifier should seek when selecting products with health and well-being in mind. The course will then touch on the importance of daylighting and acoustic control in maintaining a healthy interior. Finally, this course will review how interior finish choices can work together to create healthy, sustainable and beautiful spaces. Case studies will be used to illustrate successful designs.
- Describe the key elements of Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ) that support occupant health and well-being
- Describe how materials choices and moisture and ventilation control can be used to ensure good indoor air quality
- Enumerate product certifications to look for when selecting healthy interior finishes
- Explain how acoustics and daylighting impact health and well-being
- Describe features that can contribute to the design of healthy, warm, and inviting spaces that contributes to overall health and well-being
- All Rockfon CES facilitators have been trained on CES guidelines and presentation skills.
Method of Delivery:
- The CES facilitator utilizes a PowerPoint presentation to provide an in-depth overview of stone wool acoustic ceilings for health & well-being.
- Laptop and projector or TV with HDMI connection. (The CES facilitator supplies the laptop and projector unless other arrangements have been made before the day of the presentation.) Virtual presentations offered as well.
- Architects, Interior Designers, Specifiers, Owners, Contractors, and other Design Professionals. Ideal audience can be 1 to over 100. This program meets every experience level with time designed in the program for questions and answers.