Workforce Leadership Forum
June 7 @ 7:45 am - 3:00 pm
The Workforce Leadership Forum is a unique one-day event in Harrisburg, PA that combines networking opportunities, educational sessions, and time to meet local service providers and membership group.
This year’s complimentary event, will focus on disrupting the “that’s the way we’ve always done it” mindset.
4 AIA LU credit opportunity
Event Topics will Include:
• Will your workforce survive the Connection Economy?
• A New Administration = New Areas of Focus
• Increasing employee engagement with strategic compensation.
• The future landscape of talent and the employee experience.
• Designing and building your workforce with intention.
• Are employees hindering your profitability?