Who we are…
We are a small office with big ideas. We believe good architecture and design matters, and because of this we are dedicated to supporting the profession, as well as advocating for healthier, safer and more sustainable buildings in our city and region.
AIA Pittsburgh offers a variety of services to our members: continuing education, leadership development, knowledge networks, government advocacy, collaborations with the design and construction industries, and student and public outreach. We hold two big annual events, Build Pittsburgh and Design Pittsburgh, and support a variety of committees – from the Committee on the Environment to the Young Architects Forum.
To support our region’s architecture community, each member of our team wears many hats. We seek someone who is a strong communicator and collaborator who is also naturally detail-oriented and organized.
Skills, Traits, & Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree
- Excellent Communication Skills (oral, written, electronic)
- Familiar with Marketing Concepts
- Experienced in Social Media and Analytics
- Willingness to implement membership drives and actively pitch member benefits
- Willingness to learn new technology
As a small non-profit, we all contribute to administrative duties as well as the ones defined by our positions. You must be willing and able to perform multiple duties when needed. Specifically, the Membership Marketing & Communications Associate will be responsible for the following:
- Member Communications
- Membership Initiatives & Campaigns
- Supporting Member Needs
- Website Management
- Social Media Management
- Event Planning & Support
- Office Management
- Contract Document Administration
- We are an outcome-oriented organization that offers many opportunities for mentorship and growth. We value our employees and are dedicated to their professional development. As an employee at AIA Pittsburgh, you will receive health benefits and vacation.
- You will work in a great team atmosphere and be located in a downtown historic building.
- Occasional early morning and evening hours are required, especially around our two big events. Some flex-time is provided.
- Start date: immediate
- AIA Pittsburgh is one of over 200 AIA chapters or components around the country, and we are known to be one of the most active chapters.
- AIA strives to create a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- More about us at: http://www.aiapgh.org
- Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org include “Membership Marketing + Communications” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
- Application will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com