Website Alloy5 Arcthiecture
Healthy Design. Honest Collaboration. Hard Work.
The candidates we are seeking will have at least 5 years of full-time experience and be pursuing licensure (if not already licensed). As project manager, you will be working under one of our Project Architects and be responsible for managing project budgets and schedules throughout all phases of design. Production work will require strong capabilities in Revit Architecture, and in some cases BIM Coordination with consultants. Candidates should have robust portfolios of completed work that communicates a high level of attention to detail and understanding of the construction process. A core knowledge of code requirements and specification writing is desired.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
– Be pursuing an Architecture License
– Proficiency in Autodesk Revit Architecture
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
– Strong Interpersonal and Problem Solving Skills
– Experience working as a Project Manager on multiple projects
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com