Website Alloy5 Arcthiecture
Healthy Design. Honest Collaboration. Hard Work.
The candidates we are seeking will have at least 5 years of full-time experience and be a licensed. As a Project Architect, you will be responsible for leading project teams (of 2 or more junior staff) through all aspects of the design process – from programming through construction administration. Production work will apply and will require strong capabilities in Autodesk Revit. Candidates should have robust portfolios of completed work that communicates a high level of attention to detail and understanding of the construction process. A core knowledge of code requirements and specification writing is a must.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
– Must be a Licensed Architect
– Strong Interpersonal and Problem Solving Skills
– Project Manager Experience
– Proficiency in Autodesk Revit Architecture
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
– Ability to work in a team environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org