Website Timothy Haahs & Associates
Timothy Haahs & Associates, Inc. (TimHaahs) provides comprehensive planning, architectural design and engineering services for mixed-use and parking related projects. Our extensive in-house expertise gives our clients a single source of responsibility to meet their design and planning needs from the conceptual stages of a project, through construction administration and beyond.
We are committed to our mission – “We exist to help those in need”, and are seeking highly motivated individuals who not only have a passion for what they do, but will embrace our core values and mission by applying them in their day to day work.
We have a unique, family-oriented working environment in which employees receive the support and encouragement to grow professionally as well as personally. In recent years we have been blessed to receive a number of awards which reflect our commitment to providing a great place to work.
These awards include:
- Top 100 fastest-growing companies in Greater Philadelphia (Philadelphia Business Journal)
- Top 20 Best Place to Work For in PA (Central PA Business Journal)
- We are currently seeking a highly talented deign professional with excellent communication skills for an experienced Architectural Drafter position in our Blue Bell, PA (Philadelphia area) office.
Responsibilities and Duties Architectural Drafter’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conceptual, schematic and final design of various types of mixed use parking structures.
- Preparation of documentation for all project phases (SD/DD/CD).
Qualifications and Skills The ideal candidate will hold an Associate degree and minimum 7 years of experience in the architectural design of commercial structures. Experience in the design of mixed use parking structures is preferred. We are looking for candidates with:
- Extensive architectural drafting experience working at a proficient level in AutoCAD and Revit
- Experience in Construction Documentation
- Working knowledge of graphic design software such as InDesign, Photoshop
- 3D rendering experience and hand sketching ability preferred
Benefits Our staff members are our greatest asset, which is why we place such a high degree of importance on providing comprehensive, affordable benefit plans. The types of plans we offer are carefully considered to ensure that they support the well-being and financial security of our staff members and their families. These benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Health Insurance (including prescription drug & vision coverage)
- Dental Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical & Dependent Care)
- 401k Plan (including employer matching plan)
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, and personal time)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Association Fee Reimbursement
- Certification & Licensure Reimbursement
- Competitive annual salary commensurate with education & experience.
- AutoCAD & Revit: 7 years
- Drafting: 7 years
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.timhaahs.com/opportunities/architectural-drafter/ →