Website Beers + Hoffman Architecture
Beers + Hoffman seeks a Senior Interior Designer to lead our Interior Design Department, assist with business development and to design / manage projects in the senior living, healthcare, K-12 and higher education markets.
Qualified candidate will develop complete and comprehensive designs, construction documents and documentation derived from layouts and sketches in an accurate and practical manner. Possess working knowledge of building construction, codes, concepts, practices, and procedures. Assist with design and programming, including coordination with the client through design development, construction meetings, and material selections, including specification writing and shop drawing reviews.
1. B.A. in interior design / interior architecture required.
2. Qualification by the National Council for Interior Design preferred.
3. LEED credential preferred.
4. Auto CAD/REVIT experience preferred (proficient).
5. Sketch-up experience preferred (proficient).
Minimum 10 years of experience in commercial interior design including senior living, healthcare, K-12 and higher education markets
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org