Website Beers + Hoffman Architecture
The Project Architect / Manager leads the Beers + Hoffman project team in the planning, design, documentation and supervision in all phases of education projects from initial design concept through owner occupancy. Primary responsibilities will be:
• Actively manage project budgets, schedules, and programs; project communications and documentation; office administrative tasks; and project team assignments.
• Understand the overall design process and work towards developing and documenting design concepts.
• Serve as the primary consultant liaison and secondary client liaison to complete projects on schedule, within budget, and with maximum client satisfaction.
• Ability to successfully lead/organize a team of cross-discipline colleagues and consultants, estimate fees, determine scope of work, and prepare proposals and contracts for principles for review, and ensure quality control on all deliverables.
• Provide technical expertise to generate documents for education projects ranging in size and scope.
• Prepare drawings / documentation and contract specifications and submit for bidding.
• Construction Administration experience welcome.
1. Master or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited program of architecture.
2. LEED credential preferred.
3. Architectural license a plus.
4. Auto CAD/REVIT experience preferred (proficient).
5. Sketch-up experience preferred (proficient).
10 – 12 years of K-12 project management, including sketch-up experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com