Established in 1973, Bernardon is an award-winning architecture, interior design, and landscape architecture firm. The people of Bernardon have a passion for delivering high quality design in a collaborative, imaginative, innovative, and enjoyable environment. Our offices are in the heart of great downtown and urban settings – Philadelphia, PA, West Chester, PA, and Wilmington, DE.
We are currently seeking a Marketing and Communications Specialist to join the Marketing Team in our West Chester office located in the heart of the borough where we never run out of places to go to eat, drink, or shop – not to mention all the community events to join in such as the annual Christmas parade where the hub of all the holiday activities happens right in front of our building. Also within walking distance to our office are many buildings where our talented team of design professionals have left their mark. These include the Chester County Justice Center, 44 West, the historic Courthouse (which we helped to renovate and restore and is next to our office), and Chestnut Square Apartments, to name few.
You will work with a dynamic group of people in a modern work environment and will help to tell the story of our fabulous people and projects! All this, plus we offer competitive compensation, robust benefits package, and opportunities to grow.
Responsibilities – the stuff we trust you with
- Develop and manage implementation of marketing content for the firm
- Content creation for social media, internal firm-wide e-campaigns, external targeted e-campaigns to clients and contacts, press releases, Blogs and articles, and videos/animation
- Work closely with Business Development and Market Sector teams on presentation development and implementation
- Analyze data and determine effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns
- Develop and communicate marketing plans, results, and recommendations to the Director
- Act as the firm photographer for social events, employee related milestones, miscellaneous project-related activities, etc.
- Recommend improvements to software, tools, and processes that will aid in creative quality and eliminate inefficiencies
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications – what you bring to the table and the stuff we can’t do without
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications, or relevant field
- 3-5 years in a marketing role within a similar industry preferred (A/E/C)
- Established success as a writer and proofreader
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to understand and edit complex technical information
- Solid research and referencing skills
- Proficient in Marketing software: MS Office (Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign); Social Media tools and platforms, including the use of Hootsuite
- Ability to collaborate as a team but also be a strong, independent team member
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing technologies and strategies including website management, SEO, SEM, and content management
Visit our Careers page at our website for a more detailed description of this Career opportunity. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Bernardon is an EOE. Send your letter of interest and resume to Diana Gonzalez, Marketing Director (firstname.lastname@example.org). Be sure to include anything that will help her understand why Bernardon should choose you as our newest team member where you can Dream, Design, and Succeed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com