Established in 1973, Bernardon is an award-winning architecture, interior design, and landscape architecture firm. The people of Bernardon have a passion for delivering high quality design in a collaborative, imaginative, innovative, and enjoyable environment. Our offices are in the heart of great downtown and urban settings – Philadelphia, PA, West Chester, PA, and Wilmington, DE.
We are currently seeking a Marketing and Graphics Coordinator to join the Marketing Team in our West Chester office located in the heart of the borough where we never run out of places to go to eat, drink, or shop – not to mention all the community events to join in such as the annual Christmas parade where the hub of all the holiday activities happens right in front of our building. Also within walking distance to our office are many buildings where our talented team of design professionals have left their mark. These include the Chester County Justice Center, 44 West, the historic Courthouse (which we helped to renovate and restore and is next to our office), and Chestnut Square Apartments, to name few.
You will work with a dynamic group of people in a modern work environment and will help to tell the story of our fabulous people and projects! All this, plus we offer competitive compensation, robust benefits package, and opportunities to grow.
Responsibilities – the stuff we trust you with
- Support Marketing Director on the content and creation of Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Qualifications (RFQs), Statements of Qualifications (SOQ), client-specific presentations,, and proposal letters
- Maintenance of database of leads and opportunities, working in conjunction with the Business Development team. This includes analyses and updates.
- Manage firm’s project imagery and graphics library, including creating and updating marketing materials
- Research and coordination of advertisement and sponsorship opportunities
- Develop graphics for use within the department, working collaboratively with team
- Vendor management of resources for branded items and marketing collateral
- Management and renewal of firm memberships and associated updates to firm information and identity graphics
- Back up to our Marketing and Communications Specialist
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications – what you bring to the table and the stuff we can’t do without
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, graphic design, or relevant field
- 1-2 years in a marketing role within a similar industry a plus (A/E/C)
- Excellent Graphic design skills
- Proficient in Marketing software: MS Office (Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign); Presentation software such as PowerPoint and Prezi; Email marketing programs such as Constant Contact; WordPress website platform; Video creation and editing tools (Adobe Premiere Pro); Social Media tools and platforms, including the use of Hootsuite
- Excellent written, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, self-motivated, well organized, a team player
- Good judgment, and good decision-making and problem-solving skills
Visit our Careers page at website for a more detailed description of this Career opportunity. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Bernardon is an EOE. Send your letter and resume to Diana Gonzalez, Marketing Director (email@example.com). Be sure to include anything that will help her understand why Bernardon should choose you as our newest team member where you can Dream, Design, and Succeed.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org