Website Bright Common
Architect Level I
Bright Common is a studio focused on high concept, low carbon design for a climate-adapted future. Our diverse experience includes work on residential, commercial and mixed-use projects. As evidence of our unique approach and expanding portfolio, we were awarded the Architectural Record Design Vanguard and Philadelphia Emerging Architect Prize. We are seeking collaborative people who are interested in working on a wide range of tasks to join our team.
- 3-5 years’ experience, BArch
- Proficiency with Revit, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Suite. Please do not apply if no Revit experience
- Strong presentation and rendering skills
- Ability to function independently and within a team setting
- Experience from schematic design through construction documentation
- Ability to handle concurrent projects and deadlines
- Preliminary knowledge of building codes
- Works directly under project managers
- Assists project managers to deliver projects to completion
- Prepares 2D and 3D presentation / design drawings
- Prepares preliminary energy and embodied carbon modeling
- Performs product research and assist with materials selections / systems research
- Participates in client presentations and meetings
- Participates in construction phase activities
Compensation and Benefits
We offer competitive salary, paid time off, health/dental care benefits, transit incentives, and retirement contributions. We provide support in licensure and Passive House certification (CPHC).
Communication via email only. Please email a brief resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com