Website Bright Common
Architect Level II
Bright Common is a studio focused on high concept, low carbon design for a climate-adapted future. Our diverse experience includes work on residential, commercial and mixed-use projects. As evidence of our unique approach and expanding portfolio, we were awarded the Architectural Record Design Vanguard and Philadelphia Emerging Architect Prize. We are seeking collaborative people who are interested in working on a wide range of tasks to join our team.
- 6+ years’ experience, BArch
- Licensure and sustainability accreditations preferred
- Passion for sustainability in the built environment
- Proficiency with Revit, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Suite. Please do not apply if no Revit experience
- Proficiency in creative, visualization, and technical drawings skills
- Ability to function independently and within a team setting
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with clients, consultants, and regulatory agencies
- Experience with multifamily projects
- Working knowledge of building codes
- Leads projects through all design and construction phases
- Coordinates directly with clients and consultants
- Trains and develops junior staff
- Develops project schedules
Compensation and Benefits
We offer competitive salary, paid time off, health/dental care benefits, transit incentives, and retirement contributions. We provide support in licensure and Passive House certification (CPHC).
Communication via email only. Please email a brief resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org