DRAW Collective is a Pittsburgh design firm committed to creating buildings that have an influence on people’s lives. Our project designs specialize in healthcare and education within a four-hour radius of Pittsburgh. Our experience provides student/patient-focused design to an established client base.
DRAW Collective has a current opportunity for a Project Architect / Manager to join our team with experience in healthcare or education project design. Candidates will have the opportunity to work directly with clients and manage projects in a team atmosphere out of our Mt. Lebanon and Cranberry Offices.
Working with us, you will:
• Manage clients and projects (including conceptual design, job production and quality, construction management, and marketing)
• Preparation of architectural drawings for all project phases, including proposal presentations, concept, schematics, design documents, and construction documents
• Participate in creating the vision of the design on a project
• Manage projects at all stages
• Mentor and train junior and intermediate-level team members
• Develop relationships with current/new clients
An ideal candidate has:
• 6+ years related experience with a professional degree in Architecture
• Outstanding conceptual 3 dimensional thinking and graphic presentation skills
• Experience in educational or healthcare design projects preferred
• Proficiency with Revit, sketch-up & Bluebeam required, In-Design, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel is beneficial
• Architectural registration
• LEED Accreditation is beneficial
• The ability to demonstrate a high level of organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to demonstrate effectiveness in working in a team setting
DRAW Collective offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package, including 401(K) and continuing education. We offer 4 weeks of paid time off within the first year of employment and pay for holidays.
Interested in joining us? Send us your resume to employment@DRAWcollective.com
DRAW Collective is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job email your details to JoshH@drawcollective.com