Website Chris Dawson Architect
Chris Dawson Architect (CDA) is looking for a Graduate Architect to join our design team. Graduate Architects play a key role in our design process. They participate in design discussions,
develop drawing sets, pick up redlines, and research technical solutions for a wide range of project types. They benefit from the knowledge, experience, and guidance of our senior-level team
members and are encouraged to design their own career paths thru mentorship and professional development.
CDA is a design-driven practice that believes architecture can happen anywhere. We design spaces to be memorable to encourage architecture’s long lifespan. While most of our work is focused
on reimagining aged, obsolete, or abandoned buildings for contemporary uses, our diverse backgrounds and a broad range of partnerships allow us to execute innovative work across a wide
range of project types. We are a past recipient of the AIA PA Impact Designer award and 20+ AIA Design Excellence awards. In the Spring of 2022, we signed onto the AIA 2030 Commitment and are actively doing our part to design a more sustainably built world.
- The ideal candidate has gained one (1) – two (2) years of experience working full-time or interning with an architectural firm and has a professional degree from an accredited architecture program.
- They have started or plan to start the Architectural Experience Program with the goal of registering.
- A passion for design and a desire to serve others through the built environment is critical. As
- A passion for design and a desire to serve others through the built environment is critical. As are strong graphic skills and a commitment to developing equally as strong technical capabilities.
- Autodesk Revit and Adobe Creative Suite experience are required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com