We could design buildings just because we can, but we’d rather create places that inspire. Through our Architecture and Interior Design work, we challenge design ideas of the past to create spaces that foster a culture of collaboration—spaces that are designed for community.
We believe good design extends beyond the physical elements of a space—good design shapes our lives, influences our behaviors and interactions, and has purpose. We strive to design spaces that are meaningful and memorable for our communities. Join our team of creative professionals and work with us to create inspiring spaces for all.
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Healthcare Design Professional to partner with a well-established Healthcare market sector in the Western, PA region: Pittsburgh Office to assist with the growth of our current practice in a once again emerging Healthcare market.
- Professional representation in industry events, conference, and client events.
- Healthcare Marketing and Business Development.
- Ability to service multiple clients and project teams.
- Health Care Design and Service Line Thought Leadership.
- Staff mentor.
- Focus on integrated A/E practices.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Registered Architect with 6 – 10 years’ experience.
- Willingness to perform in a leadership role in business development for the Health and Wellness market sector.
- Proven business development skills to identify opportunities, create winning pursuit strategies, and develop client relationships.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with others. Ability to work in an energetic and challenging work environment.
- Healthcare facility planning expertise required.
- Experience with technical aspects of document preparation.
- Experience with proposal preparation, fee negotiation, and client interaction.
- Motivated by evidence based design and lean processes.
- Master planning experience a plus.
- Regional, National and International growth in Healthcare design.
- Advancement opportunities within a diverse, experienced and well established Healthcare design group.
- Participate in Healthcare Business development at the local, regional and national level with a strong focus on private-not-for-profit systems.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs-stantec.icims.com/jobs/32922/healthcare-architect-project-manager/job →