Website KCBA Architects
KCBA Architects is a full service architectural firm that specializes in the educational, senior living, religious, community, and corporate realms. We are currently seeking a knowledgeable and highly detailed architectural specifications professional with a minimum of 7 years of experience to join our team. This individual will work closely with our project management staff on multiple simultaneous projects, conduct quality control reviews, and mentor emerging professional staff members.
- 7+ years of experience in the development of project specifications
- Experience with public multi-prime construction projects in Pennsylvania
- Passion for and commitment to a continually expanding knowledge base of the latest building materials, systems, and equipment
- Architectural registration or the current pursuit thereof
- Certified Construction Specifier (CCS) preferred
- LEED Accreditation desired
- Proficiency with MasterSpec and Revit
This position is located in our Hatfield, PA office. KCBA offers a competitive salary and benefits package, a fun and creative work environment, and exposure to a range of different professional and educational opportunities. Please forward a cover letter, resume, and portfolio samples to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org