Larson Design Group is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran.
Larson Design Group (LDG) is offering the following full-time opportunity in our Williamsport, Lititz, Selinsgrove, Corning, Wexford or Columbus office location for a motivated, self-starter to join our team. LDG is a growing, employee-owned company teaming with our clients to provide responsive, innovative solutions to facility, transportation, land development, and environmental needs. We communicate honestly and responsibly to deliver value-added services to clients who share our goals of quality, growth, and profit. Our success is reflected in our personal and professional development, and our commitment to community stewardship.
· Proficient architectural skill sets, ready for active participation in all phases of the design process
· Innovative thinking, balanced with ability to present real-world technical solutions to new design challenges
· Must thrive with personal responsibility and accountability, but embody and embrace open communication and team-oriented success
· Open minded and willingness to learning new methods and technologies
· Prepares simple drawings, drawing sets and other tasks as assigned in an accurate and neat manner
· Performs building surveys, field work with other staff as assigned
· Associates Degree in Architectural Technology. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· 4+ years of related work experience in the field of Architecture
· Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD & Revit at a minimum. Knowledge of other relevant software/drafting programs (Sketch-up, 3ds Max, Photoshop, etc.) is a plus
· Basic experience in creating a set of construction documents
· Basic knowledge of materials, construction techniques, and building codes.
· Strong communication and graphic skills
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
· Possess professional poise and polish, and demonstrate versatile approaches to myriad issues and personality types
· Ability to produce graphic presentations, 3D renderings, and construction drawings
· Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
· LEED accreditation a plus
· Occasional travel as assigned either locally or extended distances requiring flying, can be one or more nights away from home.
Comprehensive benefits including insurance, 401k and ESOP
To apply for this job email your details to KCaruso@larsondesigngroup.com