Committed to a Better Built Environment for Over a Century
COMPENSATION: $55,000 – $69,000
Muhlenberg Greene Architects is seeking to add an experienced Project Manager to our team.
Our full-service design practice encompasses diverse project types that require sophisticated design solutions and thoughtful documentation. Our project expertise includes New Commercial Architecture, Architectural Restoration and Repair, Adaptive Reuse, and Residential Design.
The ideal candidate will be able to take a design from initial planning and schematic design through construction completion. Skills required include critical thinking, thorough documentation experience, and familiarization with implementation and adaptation of standard architectural conventions and common construction systems to meet unique project needs and budgets.
Above all, our success is dependent upon collaboration and communication. Utilizing live presentations, high quality drawings, and well written media, our team members work together to execute successful projects for our clients. This role is best suited for someone with a professional presence, who is highly collaborative and comfortable interacting with design team members and consultants, local authorities, and contractors.
Specific responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
· Project Management.
· Design, Modeling, and Documentation in 3D/BIM environment.
· Existing Conditions Survey and Evaluation.
· Material and Finishes Selection.
· Specification Writing.
· Cost Estimating.
· Bidding and Construction Contract Administration.
· Collaborate and coordinate with consulting engineers.
· Manage and guide production staff to expected standards of design
· Fluency working in the ArchiCAD BIM platform; adhere-to and further develop company CAD standards. (Some Revit/Autocad may also be required based on project or client requirements).
· B.Arch or M. Arch from NAAB-accredited Architecture Program
· 8+ years of professional Architecture experience
· Knowledge of Commercial design, detail and construction systems and techniques.
· 5+ years of professional project experience working within ArchiCAD, Revit or comparable 3D design platform for all phases of project design and documentation.
· Specification Writing
· Strong Written, Verbal and Graphic presentation skills
· Architect registration a plus
· Experience with multiple-prime contracts and/or public projects a plus.
· Paid Vacation – Two Weeks
· Paid Sick Days
· Paid Holidays
· Medical Insurance
· 401K Employer Contribution (3% Safe Harbor contribution)
· Short / Long Term Disability
· Life Insurance
· AIA and Professional Association Dues
Muhlenberg Greene Architects, Ltd. is a multi-disciplinary Architectural design firm established and located in Berks County, Pennsylvania since 1920. Our team and consultants participate in all aspects of architectural design, documentation and construction contract administration to deliver attractive, functional building designs for our clients coupled with thoughtful interior space planning, detailing and high-performance building systems. Further information about our firm history, culture and people is available on our website www.MG-Architects.com.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should submit a Letter of Interest, Resume, physical or web-based portfolio. Portfolio samples should include samples of professional construction documentation depicting strong graphic composition and technical detail for commercial construction.
· Requests for remote work or freelance arrangements
Recruiting service solicitations
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com