Website Muhlenberg Greene Architects, Ltd.
COMMITTED TO A BETTER BUILT ENVIRONMENT FOR OVER A CENTURY
MUHLENBERG GREENE ARCHITECTS are looking to expand our design staff! Our projects span across multiple project types that require our team members to be creative, exhibit strong design fundamentals, have an in-depth understanding of construction systems and detailing, and the ability to work efficiently in and have a solid grasp of the BIM environment. Our employees are expected to participate in all aspects of Architecture design, Documentation and Construction Contract Administration to deliver for our clients.
SPECIFIC TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
- Existing conditions surveying and evaluation
- Preliminary design and design development
- Modeling and documentation within the ArchiCAD BIM platform (occasional Revit or AutoCAD)
- Construction documentation and detailing
- Material and finishes selections
- Project management assistance
- Other related tasks appropriate to candidate’s experience.
- 3+ years experience in a professional Architecture/Design setting
- 2+ year professional experience in a BIM/3D Architectural design environment
- Ability to learn and adapt Architectural documentation conventions and common construction methods to specific project needs
- Familiarity with common construction methods and detailing is essential
- BArch, BSArch, or MArch degree from NAAB-accredited Architecture program
- Computer literacy including MS Office, Adobe Graphic Design applications
- Strong written, verbal and graphic presentation skills
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- 401k Employer Contribution (3%)
- Short / Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- AIA dues
ABOUT OUR FIRM:
Muhlenberg Greene Architects, Ltd. is a multi-discipline Architectural design firm established and located in Berks County, Pennsylvania since 1920. Our project expertise ranges from New Commercial Architecture to Residential Design to Architectural Restoration.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should submit a Letter of Interest, Resume, and 3-5 page portfolio or web-based portfolio link. Inquiries for remote-work arrangements will not be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to ScottG@MG-Architects.com