Website Paralyzed Veterans of America
PVA Architecture, at the Paralyzed Veterans of America, is currently seeking an Associate Director of Architecture for its National Office. This is a unique opportunity to work with a small, fast paced architectural group within a Washington, DC based non-profit advocacy organization. The selected candidate would be responsible for advancing the organization’s mission by providing professional expertise in the field of architecture.
· Registration with 8-10 years strong architectural experience is required.
· Must be a results oriented, knowledgeable, articulate, and a motivated self-starter.
· Must be a licensed architect; currently registered by a state, territory, commonwealth, or the District of Columbia
· Thorough knowledge of accessibility codes and standards is a must. Healthcare experience is a plus.
· Outstanding benefits package and collegial work environment
· Travel required.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, a resume with detailed work experience, and salary requirements. Please apply to: email@example.com. Visit http://www.pva.org to learn more about PVA. EOE.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org