Website Preservation Design Partnership, LLC
Historic Preservation Architecture & Planning
PDP is a Philadelphia-based award-winning planning, design and preservation firm specializing in intervening in historic sites and buildings throughout the US. We are seeking a candidate dedicated to historic preservation with experience in design and construction administration and strong technical skills.
- Professional architectural degree – Registration pursuit is highly desirable
- Expert knowledge and/or formal training in historic preservation
- Experience in preservation technology
- Working knowledge of Revit
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Strong, cooperative work ethic
- Good communication skills
Applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, writing sample and a portfolio of work via email.
PDP offers highly competitive compensation and benefits with significant growth opportunities. Salary is commensurate with education, professional experience and demonstrated knowledge. No phone calls, please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org