Website RW Sleighter
RW Sleighter is seeking a licensed architect to assist and enhance our architecture department. Preferred candidates will be self-motivated, have excellent management skills and be interested in the opportunity to work with a growing design firm. Candidates will excel at the ability to execute a project from concept through construction documents while working with a supporting project team.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in Commercial, and Multi-Family Residential projects
- Bachelor of Architecture degree from an accredited program
- Strong Knowledge of building codes
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in: AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Help manage and develop projects from conceptual design through bidding and construction documents.
- Assist with construction administration
- Collaborative Building Design
- Review and incorporate building codes
- Coordinate MEP design
- Prepare presentations
- Prepare bidding documents including drawings and specifications
Qualified candidates should electronically submit a resume with the job title of “Project Architect” in the Subject line. All candidate submissions should be in PDF format.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.rwsleighter.com/project-architect/ →