Website VEBH Architects
VEBH Architects is a Pittsburgh design firm committed to creating buildings that have influence in people’s lives. Our project designs specialize in healthcare and education within a four-hour radius of Pittsburgh. Our experience provides patient-focused design to an established client base.
VEBH has a current opportunity for a Senior-level Healthcare Architect to join our team. The right candidate will have advancement opportunities for firm leadership.
Working with us, you will:
- Manage clients and projects (including negotiating project scope and fees, job production and quality, fee management and collection).
- Supervise preparation of architectural drawings for all project phases, including proposal presentations, concept, schematics, design documents and construction documents.
- Enforce guidelines, quality control, standards and details.
- Establish and guide the vision of the design on a project.
- Lead the design efforts through all stages of a project.
- Participate in recruiting and performance management of staff.
- Mentor and train junior and intermediate level staff.
- Develop relationships with current/new clients.
An ideal candidate has:
- 15 years related experience with professional degree in Architecture.
- Experience in healthcare design, hospital facilities, outpatient care, science and technology projects preferred.
- Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, In-Design, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Architectural registration required.
- LEED Accreditation preferred.
- The ability to demonstrate high level of self-awareness and leadership.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to demonstrate effectiveness in working in a team setting.
VEBH Architects offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package, including profit sharing and continuing education. We offer 4 weeks of paid time off within the first year of employment and pay for holidays.