SITIO, a dynamic practice of award-winning architects and urbanists is looking for designers with a focus on interior architecture and interior design to join us to execute unique, exciting, and challenging projects. We have growth opportunities for a highly driven designer with a strong capacity to work collaboratively, yet independently, in a fast-paced environment.
As a designer with an interior architecture passion, you will develop innovative designs in a supportive, collaborative environment while working on all phases of a project from programming and schematic design through construction administration.
Working with us, you will:
• Develop design concepts through complete construction document packages
• Create and translate design goals through interior space planning, composition, and detailing
• Conduct material research and prepare finish and furnishing palettes
• Prepare 2d and 3d graphic representations for client presentations
• Collaborate in dynamic teams where you will be exposed to all aspects of a project from concept to construction
Applicants must have enthusiasm and a passion for design, creativity, technical abilities, as well as exceptional graphic and communication skills.
This is a full-time position in our Center City Philadelphia office, and can be temporarily remote. Bachelor’s or Master’s in Architecture or Interior Design is required. Please email a pdf of your resume and portfolio to careers@SITIOau.com. Attachments should not exceed 5mb. No phone calls please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com