Website Stiffler McGraw
Stiffler McGraw, a steadily growing, multi-disciplined engineering, surveying and architectural firm, has the following employment opportunities in our Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania office:
SENIOR PROJECT ARCHITECT
Stiffler McGraw is seeking a full time, Senior Project Architect to provide additional leadership within our growing Architectural Division. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual with a strong desire to excel and help facilitate the continued growth of the Division.
The successful candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- Architectural registration
- 5+ years of relevant experience (preferred)
- Computer proficiency in AutoCAD Architectural Desktop and MS Office.
- Computer proficiency in Revit, SketchUp and photoshop (preferred).
- Working knowledge of building codes and ADA guidelines
- Work well in a team environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and be responsible for project delivery, project budget and quality control
- Experience with project management and construction oversight
Manages technical production team; verifies the completeness and accuracy of construction documents; maintains responsibility for project production schedules and project budgets; assists with project coordination, cost estimation and building code compliance reviews; participates in project pursuits, interviews and varied business development activities including RFQ and RFP submissions.
Employees at Stiffler McGraw enjoy a work environment that provides a solid balance between work and home. We are a family-oriented company that encourages good corporate citizenship. We provide opportunities for our employees to gain experience and develop expertise at a rapid pace. In addition, our vibrant company culture promotes a collaborative approach to design and focuses on providing a rewarding work environment for employees.
If you would like to work in this type of professional environment, please send your resume for consideration.
Please send your Resume and Cover letter via mail or e-mail to the address below:
1731 N. Juniata Street
Hollidaysburg, PA 16648
Attn: John C. Clabaugh, P.E.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org