Website Weber Murphy Fox
Weber Murphy Fox is seeking a creative and energetic Architect with 5 to 7 years’ experience to join our Erie, PA or Cleveland, OH office. Qualified candidates will provide support on a variety of projects from conceptualization through completion. Candidates must be motivated, articulate, have excellent communication skills (oral and written) and the ability to multi-task.
Established in 1967, Weber Murphy Fox is an inter-disciplinary firm offering architecture, interior design, planning, landscape architecture, construction management, and historic preservation targeted toward several markets including higher education, K-12, healthcare, housing, and recreation. With three offices in two states, we are a company that is motivated by our clients, our world, and by collaboratively creating environments that inspire us all.
· Working as part of a collaborative design team on all phases of a project from programming to construction administration.
· Creation of schematic design materials from 3-D renderings to plans and elevations.
· Assisting with material take offs for cost estimating and managing project schedules.
· Working directly with clients.
· Coordination of project team and consultants.
· 5 to 7 years’ relevant architectural experience.
· Experience with current Revit and Navisworks Manage software required.
· An understanding of applying BIM to diverse project types and scales.
· An interest in creating integrated delivery projects.
· A strong desire to participate in the entire project delivery process as a member of the design and construction management team.
· Excellent organization and time management skills.
· Professional licensure preferred.
· Collaborative and professional work ethic.
Weber Murphy Fox is an equal opportunity employer. Our comprehensive benefit package offers a wide variety of options including: medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation, sick and holiday time.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Visit www.wmf-inc.com to learn more about us.
Send your resume and cover letter to: employment@ wmf-inc.com. Please include a copy of your portfolio with your submission.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org