Website Weber Murphy Fox
Weber Murphy Fox, is an established Design and Construction Management firm, currently seeking a detail-oriented, creative thinker to join our Marketing Team as a full-time Marketing Coordinator. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 3-5 years of marketing experience, preferably in the A/E industry, and work comfortably in a fast-paced environment. This position will support the Marketing and Business Development efforts in our Ohio and Pennsylvania offices. The position requires an excellent verbal and written communicator, problem solver and action-oriented team player. The successful candidate must be committed to internal and external client service, poised under fast-paced pressure and have a relentlessly positive, flexible, “do whatever it takes” attitude.
- Marketing Content –
- Generate and maintain staff resumes.
- Manage digital library content and ensure users understand and have access to content resources.
- Incorporate new references / testimonials into marketing submittals.
- Proposal Process –
- Work in a team atmosphere to develop a proposal strategy and to facilitate the proposal process amongst all team members.
- Coordinate and distribute drafts and ensure delivery of the final product.
- Coordinate or obtain information needed from consultant firms to be included in proposals or at presentation.
- Monitor lead website and assist with Go/No Go decision process.
- Business Development–
- Work closely with design practice leadership to plan and track business development efforts.
- Research target client’s company history, market positioning, etc. to contribute to new business pursuit strategy.
- Website / Social Media –
- Understands social media marketing and is able to increase target metric performance.
- Participate in updates to WMF website content and social media accounts.
- Collaborate with marketers, business developers and firm leaders in each office to support their efforts by editing content for print/digital collateral, proposals, presentations, the firm’s website, and publications.
- Develop new materials to support business development activities and positioning / public relations initiatives.
- Independently execute multiple marketing efforts against rapid and frequent deadlines.
- Manage scheduling, production and delivery of marketing materials.
- Manage project close out – mine information that will be valuable for future efforts.
- 3-5 years professional marketing experience, ideally working with professional services firms or the architecture/ design industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Graphic Design, Journalism, Marketing, Architecture, Interior Design or a related field preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal and graphic communication skills, including creating effective presentations, technical writing and marketing collateral. Strong editing and proofreading skills a must.
- Experience working directly with senior staff on business-critical projects with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational and intra-personal skills to coordinate and manage multiple projects and deadlines while collaborating across several teams.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Weber Murphy Fox is an equal opportunity employer. Our comprehensive benefit package offers a wide variety of options including: medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation, sick and holiday time. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Visit www.wmf-inc.com to learn more about us.
Send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Please include writing and graphic work samples with your submission.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org