Website Weber Murphy Fox
Weber Murphy Fox
Weber Murphy Fox is currently seeking a Graduate Architect with substantial Revit experience to work integrally with our project focused teams in our State College office. Qualified candidates will provide support on a variety of projects from conceptualization through completion.
Established in 1967, Weber Murphy Fox is an inter-disciplinary firm offering architecture, interior design, planning, landscape architecture, construction management, and historic preservation targeted toward several markets including higher education, K-12, healthcare, housing, and recreation. With three offices in two states, we are a company that is motivated by our clients, our world, and by collaboratively creating environments that inspire us all.
We desire a highly motivated professional with these characteristics:
- Experience with current Revit and Navisworks Manage software preferred
- An understanding of applying BIM to diverse project types and scales
- An interest in creating integrated delivery projects
- A strong desire to participate in the entire project delivery process as a member of the design and construction management team
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Collaborative and professional work ethic
- Professional degree preferred
Weber Murphy Fox is an equal opportunity employer. Our comprehensive benefit package offers a wide variety of options including: medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation, sick and holiday time. Salary is commensurate with experience. Visit www.wmf-inc.com to learn more about us.
Send your resume and cover letter to: employment@ wmf-inc.com. Please include a copy of your portfolio with your submission.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com