AIA Pennsylvania membership is just the beginning.
- Connect with other leading architects in our community and state.
- Shape critical public policy impacting our profession.
- Lend valuable expertise to efforts that promote architects.
- Compete to win chapter, state and national design competitions.
- Fulfill and easily track continuing education requirements.
Continuing Education Opportunities
January 2018 Online Renewal
Due to the technical issues, AIA’s online renew service is currently down. Follow the below steps until online join is operational:
1. Complete and send PDF application form via fax or e-mail
Complete the pdf applications available for download online at aia.org/join. Please ensure the entire application is completed and ensure the following information is included (These are typical reasons for applications not being processed in a timely manner):
- national, state and local levels dues amounts must be added to the application. Prospective members can contact AIA national for the dues amounts at (800) 242 3837, option 2.
- architect or international associate license information
2. Process payment via phone or fax
If you opt to remit your form via e-mail to email@example.com, you are encouraged to call AIA between the hours of 8:30 am -6:00 pm at (800) 242 3837, option 2 Monday through Friday to pay by phone. (Due to PCI compliance guidelines, you are not encouraged to send payments by email).
If you would prefer to include your payment information on your pdf application, you are encouraged to fax your applications to (202)626-7547 if paying by credit.